- I've never done yoga before, can I still come? YES! Beginners are more than welcome at any class. We advise to check out the class descriptions, see what sounds like a good fit, and come give it a shot! All our teachers are more than capable and happy to make you feel comfortable, safe and supported!
- Do I need to sign up prior to class? No, you can drop in to any class you see on the schedule, unless it is clearly stated that pre-registration is required (i.e a special class series, workshop etc.)
- Do I need to bring a yoga mat?- No we have 20 studio mats available for FREE use.
- What should I wear to yoga? -Comfortable clothes you can easily move in, typically we wear bare feet as well.
- When do 12-drop in passes expire- They expire within 6 months of purchase.
- What are your hours? The studio is open 15 minutes before and after every class.
- What do you accept for payment? Cash, cheque, Matercard or Visa only.
- Do you sell yoga mats? Yes we sell yoga mats, and other various yoga related products.
- How do I get in the studio? The studio is located at 11 Casimir. Walk along the path on the left (north side) of building to the back of the building
- Can I bring my child to yoga (i.e. have them watch)? Unless you have talked to Carly previously the answer is NO, out of respect for the other participants. Please feel free to bring your child to Community Karma Yoga on Saturdays!!
- I have an injury, can I still participate in yoga? If your doctor says you can engage in physical activity you are fine to participate. Please tell the instructor so that they are aware and can guide you specifically.
*If you are unsure if a group class is for you, you may want to consider booking a private lesson first to feel more comfortable in the poses.